Most Active Stories
- Extending Unemployment Benefits: Maine Delegation on Board
- Progressive Vision Thrusts Maine Business Owner into National Spotlight
- Viability of Cutler Campaign Questioned in Wake of Finance Reports
- Michaud Campaign Intern Suspended After Twitter Rants
- LePage: State Should Consider Giving Up on Riverview Certification
Tue July 15, 2014
Corinna Town Official Dies in ATV Accident
MOSCOW, Maine — Corinna's town manager has died in a weekend all-terrain vehicle accident.
The Maine Warden Service says 37-year-old Kimberly Godsoe was riding in a group of five ATVs in Moscow early Sunday afternoon and was hanging back because she wanted to avoid dust. She apparently went off the trail and hit a tree. The other riders realized she was no longer with them and turned around to find her severely injured. She was pronounced dead at the scene.
Lt. Kevin Adam says she was not wearing a helmet.
The death remains under investigation.
Godsoe, a Hartland resident, had served as the town manager in Corinna since 2011.
She leaves a husband and three children.