Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- New Poll Indicates Gains for Cutler, LePage in Maine Governor's Race
- Watch On-Demand: MPBN's 2nd Congressional District Debate
- Watch On-demand: MPBN's 1st Congressional District Debate
- New Poll Indicates Michaud Leading Maine Governor's Race
- Life on the Maine Frontier, Through the Lens of Blacksmith/Woodsman Isaac Simpson
Maine Calling Book Club
Current Maine Calling Book Club Selection:
October: "Carrie" by Stephen King
Maine Calling show date: noon to 1 pm Thursday, October 30
Future Maine Calling Book Club Selections:
November: "Sparta" by Roxana Robinson
Maine Calling show date: noon to 1 pm Wednesday, November 26
We are excited to launch the Maine Calling Book Club and hope that you will take part in our discussions of books you know and love, and books you've always wanted to read. It should be fun! The Maine Calling Book Club takes place the last Thursday of every month. Our host and panelists will discuss the month's selection, and we really want to hear from you.
Our book selection criteria? Each title should be available in paperback and it should spark a good conversation. Some books will have a Maine connection and some won't (we are hoping to cover some classics!). We’d love your participation, your input, and your suggestions about how to make the Book Club a success. Feel free to suggest future books we should consider. Send your comments and suggestions to email@example.com. Let’s get reading!
Take part in the Maine Calling Book Club and join the conversation!